Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Freezing rain tonight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freezing rain tonight?

    Exactly I'd much rather drive on a wet road anyday than a ice covered or snow covered road.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freezing rain tonight?

    Radar is showing rain coming in from the southwest...

    Depends on whether it gets cold enough to actually freeze or not... I doubt it will do much, though.

    Looking like going back to a regular schedule tomorrow.
    Officially retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •